STEP 1 : AUTHOR INFORMATION
Complete the details requested as follows:
- Type Of Presentation
- Abstract Title
- Main Author Name & Details
- Presenting Author Name & Details
STEP 2 : ABSTRACT CONTENT
- Please select the type of abstract you are submitting for whether it is a Research / Study or a Case Report.
- Add-on co-authors (if any).
- Once you have selected the abstract type, you may proceed to fill up the abstract body text as follows.
Research / Study Format
- Materials and Methods
Case Report Format
The abstract body is limited to a maximum of 250 words or 1600 characters. The character counter will indicate if you have run out.
STEP 3 : ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Ensure that all changes, corrections and proof-reading have been carried out before submission.
- Upon submission, you will receive an acknowledgement email notifying that your abstract has been received with your Abstract ID.
STEP 4 : ABSTRACT REVIEW & AUTHOR ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions and decide on the final form of presentation.
- Review of abstracts will take 4 to 6 weeks from the abstract submission deadline.
- Abstract results will be announced via email.
- All confirmed Poster presenters MUST register for the congress in order to be able to present their study. Registration and payment for the congress must be made by 30th June 2020.
- All successfully accepted abstract submitters must present their abstract in the form of Poster Presentation during the conference according to the guideline stated in the Abstract Results Letter.
- For further information about abstract submission, please send your enquiry to email@example.com .